April 12-14, 2007
April 11-14, 2007
Thursday & Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Washington Convention Center; Washington, DC
Hard and Soft Window Coverings, Decorative Drapery Hardware, Area Rugs, Wallcoverings, Fabrics & Textile Products, Blinds, Shutters, Shading Systems, Decorative Accents & Accessories, Motorization, Workroom Supplies & Equipment, Manufacturing Equipment, Awnings, Paint and Sundries, Fabrication Equipment Merchandising & Sales Tools and Computer Technology
Seminars will feature trends, design, national & international market information, decorating, installation & workroom techniques and business management for the above industry product groups.
For more information about the show, please click here.
TOP 10 REASONS TO EXHIBIT IN 2007
1. The number one reason buyers come to IWCE is to find NEW PRODUCTS. (Will they find yours?)
2. The second biggest reason buyers come to IWCE is for EDUCATION.
(Educate them at your booth or through an individual company sponsored seminar or your competitor will.)
3. The third reason is to find NEW SUPPLIERS. (Will you be there for them to choose from?)
4. To strengthen relationships with existing customers. (If you're not there to talk to, another company will.)
5. New businesses or new owners begin in this industry every year. (If you aren't there to open an account with them, someone else will.)
6. Up to 40% of attendees did not attend the previous year. (Do you want to rely on what they saw from you 2 year's ago?)
7. One of your competitors is bound to be exhibiting. (Do you really want to leave the door open for them?)
8. It costs 25% less to reach a prospect at the show as compared to a traditional individual sales call in the field and 50% less to close them. (How many sales calls do your reps make in a day?)
9. A certain percentage of your customers are going to make a change this year. (Baltimore provides the prospects to replace them).
10. Window Fashions 10-point plan to make this your best show ever.
(Ask for details!)
WHY YOU SHOULD BE EXHIBITING IN 2007!
• Face-to-face attention is more important than ever before.
• CEO participation at trade shows is on the rise.
• 88% of attendees have NOT been seen by a member of your
company's sales staff in the preceding 12 months.
• 7 out of 10 attendees plan to buy product at the show.
• 72% of show visitors say shows influence their buying decisions.
• 87% of attendees will share some of the information obtained at the
• 64% of attendees tell at least 6 other people about the event.
• 40% are first-time attendees.
• It costs 22% less to contact a potential buyer at a show than it does
through traditional field sales calls.
• Leads gained at a show cost 56% less to close than those generated
from field sales calls.
Capture your share of the market.
Reserve space for your company in 2007!
Account ExecutiveWindow Fashions magazinePhone: 651.293.1544 Ext. 3021
Window Fashions magazine
Account ExecutiveWindow Fashions magazinePhone: 651.293.1544 Ext. 3018
Phone: 651-293-1544 Ext. 3017